Hergie Bacyadan Biography: Everything You Need To Know About Her
When it’s comes to sports, Hergie Bacyadan, is an household name, She’s a female boxer from the Philippines and former wushu instructor, who’s well known for her commitment, enthusiasm, adaptability, and fortitude.
She has participated in Popular competitions like the ASBC Asian Elite Boxing Championship and the Thailand Open International Boxing Tournament.
Facts about Hergie Bacyadan
Here are real facts you really should know about Hergie Bacyadan in this post.
- Hergie Tao-Wag Bacyadan is her full name.
- She was Born on the 4th of November, 1994, in Taloctoc, Tanudan, Kalinga, Philippines.
- She is 30 years old and weighs 75 kg.
- She is a national of the Philippines.
- She began her athletic career as a wushu stylist before deciding to become a boxer.
- She boxed and won the welterweight division at the 2019 ASBC Asian Elite Boxing Championship in Bangkok.
In 2022, she competed in the Thailand Open International Boxing Tour, which was held at the Angsana Laguna Phuket Resort Hotel in Phuket, Thailand. There, she won the gold medal for the Philippines in the women’s middleweight division.