How to Unzip Downloaded Album
In the context of ZIP files, unzipping means extracting the files from a compressed folder. Zipped files comprises of many songs, eg Tracks that are compressed and bundle together to make it easier to send, upload, and download at once without having to manually download each file (Tracks) individually.
Unzipping files on an Android tablet or smartphone require a special third-party app, but it can now be done with the official Files by Google app.
Follow the below step to unzip any album file downloaded on Viralafrika.com
- Go to the Google Play Store and install Files by Google.
Click the below button to download the app
- On your Android device, open Files by Google Files Go. On the bottom, tap the ” Browse” button.
- Navigate to the folder that contains a .zip file you want to unzip. Select the album name that has “.zip” at the back.
- A pop up appears showing the content of that file. Tap Extract to unzip the album file.
- All of the extracted files are copied to the same location as the original ZIP file.
- Congratulations, all the music in the album have been downloaded on your phone, you can now start listen to them.
- If you want to delete the .zip file after extraction, select the “Delete ZIP file” checkbox.Tap Done. The extracted files are saved in the same folders as the original .zip file.