With the Canada International Admission Scholarship, international students from all around are given the opportunity to get admission into any Canadian university, with the majority of recipients being international students who aim to make their academic journey a worthwhile experience.
Canada Scholarships are available to all Canadian citizens and international students wishing to pursue a variety of academic programs at the university. This, in turn, provides them with a certificate validating their Master’s and PhD degrees from the University of Ottawa.
Although the University of Ottawa was founded in 1848 as the College of Bytown, it is now a bilingual public research university that serves the entire city.
This is primarily the focus of the public research university in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, which is dedicated to this field. The university offers a diverse selection of academic programs. Finally, the University of Ottawa offers an education that will prepare you for the next step in your career. This can be accomplished through participation in compensated, professional, career-related employment opportunities that are unique to your discipline.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – USA VISA LOTTERY, STAND A CHANCE TO BECOME A US CITIZEN – HOW TO APPLY
Canada Scholarships 2021 Details
- University: University of Ottawa
- Degree level: Master’s & PhD
- Scholarship award: $7,500, $9,000
- Eligible nationality: International Students
- Award country: Canada
- Last Date: open till date
TAKE NOTE: that the University of Ottawa is offering an educational scholarship of $7,500 per year for Master’s degrees and $9,000 per year for PhD degrees through their Graduate School.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarships in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications will be recognize and in review from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject field program.
- Eligibility Criteria: For this to be eligible, candidates must maintain a minimum admission average of 8.0 / 10 and have to enroll in the master’s degree course.
Required Documents For Canada International Admission
- Documents: ApplicantsMust attach their CV, letter of recommendation, copy of passport and academic transcripts as well.
- Admission Requirements: Applicantsmust hold an honors bachelor’s degree (4 years) with an average of 70%, or B to be eligible.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must complete one of the following tests exams <taken no later than two years prior to the date of registration>
- TOEFL: Internet-based test exam with a minimum of 24 in each of the four skills paper
- IELTS: students will score higher or a minimum of 7.0 in each of the four skills
- MELAB: students will score higher or a minimum of 90 in listening, reading and writing, and a minimum of 3+ in speaking.
How can I Apply for Canada International Admission scholarship?
However, for students to apply for the award, students are advised to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Finally, after that they can be admitted, aspirants can also apply for the grants as the section begins.